Thursday, July 17, 2008

When is someone going to start a website that collects amazing high rez concept art?

I know this shit is just marketing material. But I also know that I like red heads. And I also know I like classic video games. So I can't help myself but repost some Concept Art from Sega's Golden Axe: Beast Rider. These images are pretty much directly lifted directly from the Sega Nerds website. I love the podcast that these guys have, and you've gotta respect their undying Sega love:









For those of you who are not Sega Nerds, I have also posted a developer play through of the game. The game looks good. BUT. It must be said that it does not have co op. And that's kind of like having Sonic without the Rings or mario without the Mushrooms...but if the game is fun, then the game is fun. I guess every company needs a god of war rip off.


No comments: