Monday, August 11, 2008

How the hell is Eidos finding all these hot english chicks.

Update: Some disgustingly HIGH REZ versions can be found at UK Resistance: Here. Here. And Here.




Olympics...schmoolympics. The only athlete I'm going to mention today is a "former gymnasit". Although given the fact that she isn't a horribly stunted 4'11" with the curves of a 10 year old school boy, I'm going to guess that "failed gymnist" would be more accurate.

That's not to take anything away from the Amazing swimming that's been going on over the weekend. But I know what my readers like, and that's video games and boobs. And really, if I didn't post new pictures of Eido's latest Lara Croft Model, I'd pretty much be ignoring the mission statement of Bitterness of Guns and Religion.

Anyway...this has been up all over, but I gotta give the nod to Kotaku,, who posted this picture along with their write up:





The Daily Mail, a UK newspaper posted sevarl pictures, which I have taken the liberty of including below. Enjoy:






























No comments: