Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kryptransmitter Friday Night Laundry DJ Set.


Becca went to Ruin tonight and I stayed home and did the laundry. A perfect time for a little Torq DJ set. So I give you the Friday Night Laundry Mix. I wanted to do a Synthpop set, but started feeling the blog house remixes so that's where it went. I ended up fucking up the outro song...so I had to go in and just do a lame fade out. Sorry about that. The track list is as follows:

Erasure - I Could Fall In Love With You (Jeremy Wheatley Extended 12-Inch Mix)
Information Society - Burning Bridges
The Shamen - L.S.I. (Beat Edit)
SunScream - Looking at You (Jimmy Gomez Club Mix)
Bjork - It's In Our Hands (Soft Pink Truth Mix)
Crystal Castles vs. Health - Crimewave (Sinden Remix)
Kid Sister - Control (JFK Remix)
Ting Ting - That's NOt My Name (LA Riots Mix)
Tegan and Sara - Back in Your Head (Tyler Fedchuk's 1_2 ALIVE Disco Remix)
LifeLike - So Electric
Klaxon's - GRavity's RAinbow (Van She Tech SP Mix)
MSTRKRFT - Bounce (Mansion Remix)
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma (BurntPiano Edit)

Enjoy (and if you like any of these bands, buy their dang Mp3s on iTunes...come on people):


Kryptransmitter - Friday Night Laundry Mix

No comments: