Friday, June 6, 2008

A few music videos for a lazy afternoon...

Well...I bought tickets today. Tickets to the first Information Society concert in LA since 1996. And the first time the "big three" have been on stage here since something like 91. So I'm excited. And I'm dragging Becca. But turn about is fairplay they say. And I know there is no way I will be able to avoid being dragged to the New Kids on the Block reunion concert at Staples center...which I don't think I'll even be able to appreicate ironically.

To let Becca know I'm OK with her sexual reawakening at the thought of a 40 year old donnie, I figured I'd post the "preview" of their upcoming video for "Summertime". here it is:






Just to wash the taste of that video out of your mouth, I figured I'd also post Tatu's latest video (which is still sticking with the theme since Becca also has the hots for sexy Russian girls, which is fine by me):



So enjoy those as you round out your friday...here comes the weekend. Thanks to Idolator for giving me the heads up on these two vids.

No comments: