Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tough economic times have had no ill effects on Tecmo's Breat Physics R n D team.

Image by deviant artist Ryusuke


I gotta hand it to Destructoid, they are second only to Kotaku in keeping the world, ahem, abreast of developments in the world of digital fiddly bits.


Photobucket
Editorial Note: HOLY CRAP! That's just obnoxious. I was kind of hoping that the loss of Tomonob Itagaki would calm down tecmo's breast fetish, but I can see that it has not. I mean seriously. Seriously. This chick is a mutant.





And at their latest "human interest" piece is no different. The post several jiggltronic Screenshots from the forthcoming PS3 version of Ninja Gaiden 2 and effortlessly justify it with some actually interesting tidbits about the newly implemented co-op mode. Apparently this mode will will see series protagonist Ryu fighting along side Ayane from Dead or Alive as well as a character named Momiji who was in the DS version.



Photobucket





Becca and I played Ninja Gaiden Black for about 15 minutes. Then we got to the first boss, then we stopped playing Ninja Gaiden. I gotta hand it to Tecmo, these games look great, but they are really just to damn hard, at least for me. I'm sure some folks out there like the challenge, but I only have so much time to play video games, and spending three hours to beat a first level boss isn't how I'm going to spend it. Having said that, I could see co-op going a long way towards making these games fun. I find replaying frustrating segments in co-op a little more bearable. Anyone else think the "Derrick" scene at the begining of Gears of War 2 is frustrating? I do, I guess I couldn't figure it out, but I kept dying and I was really sick of it. Then becca and I played through it and even though we died a couple times, we got through it and it didn't seem as bad. So I could see where co op might help this game. Too bad I don't have a PS3, or Ninja Gaiden 2 for that matter, but that won't stop me from posting some of the screens that I lifted from D'toid:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





2 comments:

Will R. said...

People likes the boobs, I guess. Having drawn the image you have there at the top, I have to admit I like Ayane from the series and am interested in getting the game on the PS3.

It's all just fantasy, though... right? Nothing wrong with a little fantasizing, I hope?

T. Ryan Arnold said...

Honestly dude, I think your artwork is a lot better then the scary digi-boobs.