Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Amazing CG art of Glen Angus



During my afternoon break I was digging through some of the amazing photographs at x planes when I came across the following image:





Being a sucker for Babes, WW2, WW2 Airplanes, and High Quality CG art, I decided to do a little digging. This lead me to the CGPortfolio page for Glen Angus. I recognized some of his work right away as he did some of the amazing load screen images from the X-Men Legend's games:





Angus has an excellent series of works which he has titled "Victory Gals" some examples of which I will link here:


Glen Angus Aviation Plane Art Glen Angus 3D Art,Babes


Glen Angus Victory Gal Spitfire


Glen Angus Aviation Plane Art Glen Angus 3D Art Ba


Glen Angus Aviation Plane Art Glen Angus 3D Art Ba





But he also has some great traditional aviation pics such as this amazing F-4 Corsair:





Not to leave the "car guys" in the lurch, Angus has also rendered a few images such as the one below:




The guy is just an amazing talent. I'm not sure if he's got a coffee table book or anything in the works, but this is one I'd pick up for sure. I'll leave you with his excellent expressionistic "Ophelia":



No comments: