Monday, July 13, 2009

Going back to an old favorite...





Long time no blog eh?

I'm going back to school and have been getting a lot busier at work so I haven't really had much time to devote to blogging.

For now, Twitter has been taking over as the method I use to go "hey look at this picture or tid bit I found on the web". I'm not really sure how blogs are going to go on in this age of "micro blogging". But at any rate I may just go back to viewing this blog as more of a journal.

At any rate. I'm recovering from a minor surgery which means that I'm not able to walk and read on my lunch breaks. Due to that I've been playing through some of my favorite games from last gen on my Xbox here at work.

Right now I'm about two hours into Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and it is just as good the second time through as it was when becca and I played it on the PS2 oh so many years ago.

I have often held up Baldur's Gate as the game that I used to get Becca into video games. It is a great game for couples because it is relatively simple but far more rewarding than say, a game of 2 player tetris or something.

Baldur's GAte Dark Alliance is essentially a "diablo-clone" for the consoles. And it just makes me wonder why there aren't more games like this for the current gen.

Hell, I harass the guys across the street all the time to do a console port of "Titan Quest" but I don't know if it's ever going to happen. I hear that Sacred 2 is a pretty decent hack and slasher, but I don't have the 60 bucks right now. Until I do I'll just make due with BGDA.

More to come as it occurs to me.

There seems to be more wallpapers from Baldur's GAte Dark Alliance 2...so I'll post those for now:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: