Thursday, October 1, 2009

Blog Update

I've been pretty busy with work, moving to a new apartment, and getting married to do a lot of blogging. I have posted a few things over on Juicy Gamer which then get reposted over on the Chase the Chuckwagon blog. And of course I've been trying (and failing) to squeeze in time to work with Raleigh and Greg on the Arnold Bros flash games and as usual trying (and failing) to do some DJing / Podcasting / Remixing. I hope that once I get back into the new apartment I'll be able to get back into spending my free time doing things other than packing boxes and driving between work and back.

Today, I'm going to start a new feature on this site where I post up CG renders or deviant art stuff that I've found. I've been looking for artists that I might hire for work on the AB Games stuff and I'm amazed at the level of amazing game / CG art out there. The last time I really looked at it was all that late 90s splinter of the minds eye landscape crap, like this:



More stuff to come when I get around to it. For now, I need to pay the bills and get unpacked.

No comments: