Friday, April 25, 2008

What's up with all these fucking dating adds on myspace. (Originally Posted on MySpace Friday, August 19, 2005 )

I assume that all of you have seen these fucking adds for TRUE and Mate1 on myspace. I realize that this site is a huge meat market but fuck...I mean...Theses adds get on my nerves...I see this add and its a close up of some big fake tits and it says, "wouldn't it be nice to be in true love" and I'm thinking what does that have to do with love? The one above me now has this nasty chick probably ripped off a JC Penny underwear add and it says ...she's waiting for you. Well let me tell you sister, it's gonna be a long wait. My dad has dated some chicks online and let me tell you they all suck. I could see going out with a girl you meet on myspace...but falling in love...bah. That takes time. And it also takes more than an 19 dollar a month membership fee to some web site with a bunch of pictures of call girls and images stolen from fetish websites...

It's easy for me to talk...I mean I've got a serious hottie waiting for me at home right now...probably cooking me dinner and chilling a beer no less...but hey anyone who knows us knows I paid my dues and put in the overtime...

No comments: