Thursday, May 22, 2008

New THQ game might increase my street cred with my halo buddies.

When I play halo with randoms and were all talking about ourselves and I go "I work at a video game publisher" and they go "Really where" and I say "THQ"..there is usually an uncomfortable silence, unless I'm playing with a bunch of WWE fans or a bunch of guys from the UK who loved Juiced. Other than that I can usually get an "oh yeah them" out of them if I mention "company of heroes", "dawn of war", or "red faction".

But now that I've seen this little video from game trailers I feel like there might be something that will help me connect with the mainstream gamers.

Incidentally the developer Vigil is also working on the Warhammer 40k MMO, which I know nothing about (or at least nothing I can post here) but which I couldn't be more excited about being a huge 40k nerd.

Check it out below:

No comments: