Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yesterday was a very long and horrible day.

Without going into to much detail in a public blog, yesterday had to be about the worst day that I've had in a long time.

All I can say is that it's not just a bullshit platitude that you should live every day to the fullest.

It is also not a bullshit platitude that blood is thicker than water. In the end your family will be there when no one else is. and in the end you'd better be there for them.

It is really making me miss my family. It makes me wish I could go see my new nephew sooner rather than later.

For those of you out there who are my friends and family. I love you all. And I'm thinking of you today.

I don't pray. But I do obsess over those in my life who are going through hard times...and I'm doing that right now.

I hope everything turns out OK.

No comments: