Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Atari Demakes help this blog get back on the rails.



The last few days have been really trying for regular BGNR readers. When I wasn't alienating my red neck readers in the deep south by posting a bunch of Liberal Media propaganda pictures, I was alienating the other half of my readers (feminist art activists) by posting pictures of lolly pop munching Megan Fox's wet boobs.

Now if my feedburner site stats are anything to go by, my regular readers don't have a problem with boobs, but based on the page views it seems like they prefer Video Game Sweater Meat over the real thing. So I apologize, I'll get it together.

Towards those ends I have a nice meaty video game related post. It's a little light on the lady lumps, but it will appeal to my core audience of video game geeks and embarrassed relatives.

The Minus World's resident photoshopper B-Miggs has posted some amazing covers he mocked up imagining what modern games would look like on the Atari 2600, I've taken the liberty of swipping these and posting them below, because I know my readers don't like a bunch of useless interweb clicking. Enjoy:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




One of the commenters on B-Miggs' post put up a link to a great video that I hadn't seen before. It's basically a Grand Theft Auto Intellivision Demake. And it's brilliant. Hopefully the Portal Demake that Schulemeister told me about will turn out this sweet:



No comments: