Friday, October 17, 2008

Stealing Kotaku's "If tit jiggles it leads" boob post strategy.




OK. OK. I get it. You wanna get hits and clicks, you gotta post up pics of of boobs. Watching my feedburner stats has become an obsession for me that I can only compare to watching items your selling on ebay. You just can't help but go back and look all day at how your site is doing.

And without fail there are two or three posts that get at least 20 hits a day thanks to guys searching for "boobs", "ivy boobs", or "anime cow girl sex". I used to be kind of surprised when Kotaku puts the word boobs or breast in every third post. I get it now. they gotta get the clicks just like anyone else. Right now my google ads pull in about sixty cents a month. But if I had Kotaku's numbers, I'm sure it'd be a little healthier.

So anyway, I couldn't resist when the posted a recent article on what they dub Konami's "Boob Shoot Em Up". I figured, hey...might as well make another 10 cents off of horny guys in germany googling for anime cat boobs.

So here you go, I used google translate to dig around the official site and pull you up some top heavy anime girls...soon enough I'll make enough ad revenue to buy myself a nice new hot cup of coffee at the star bucks!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Of course I've gotta have something in there for the ladies so here's a hunky androgynous anime dude from the game as well:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: